Former "Grey's Anatomy" actor Isaiah Washington recently spoke to Huff Post Live about Hillary Clinton's announcement that she is running for President in 2016.
When asked who should be Clinton's running mate in the upcoming presidential election, Washington named Michelle Obama.
"I think it would be interesting if Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton ran on the same ticket. That's what I would like to see," Washington said though he received a lackluster response from the Huff Post Live crowd.
Clinton announced her decision to run for President on Sunday, April
12, via a Youtube video titled, "Getting Started." The video's caption
assured viewers of Hilary plans to be a champion for Americans.
"Hillary's running for president because everyday Americans need a
champion-and she wants to be that champion," the caption read.
"I think it would be interesting if Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton ran on the same ticket. That's what I would like to see," Washington said though he received a lackluster response from the Huff Post Live crowd.
We're sorry, but there seems to be a problem communicating with the server. Please refresh and try again.
0 Comments
Good day precious one, We love you more than anything.