Islam
+44There
are some Muslim sects that are peaceful. There are many civilized
Muslims in the western world. Pity that they are the vast minority. Pity
that they defend the actions and thoughts of the majority. Pity that
they are targets of the more violent sects. Any person who believes
underage marriage and stoning women are god given rights should be
classified as extremist. By their actions people are killed same with
their inaction. Islam is the worst religion for no thought is allowed.
-3I
will have you know is that Islam believes in peace and that you mustn't
kill! The small minority are the terrorists, there are terrorists in
many different religions, including Christianity. Start doing your
research. Have a nice day
+5I
actually considered Islam until I went to a masjid and found out that I
had to learn arabic, could only have Muslims friends, had to divorce my
husband if he didn't convert and start praying or I would be considered
to be committing adultery, had to change my name and my children's
names to arabic names, and even though I dressed modestly I was a harlot
for not wearing arabic clothing. Sounds more like racial superiority
than anything else. This is in the US, I can only imagine how much more
extreme it is in the Middle East. It doesn't even make a little bit of
sense that a god who makes all people can get an attitude if they don't
speak/act/dress like one race. Isn't one of the definitions of racial
superiority the belief that god only likes ...See More
+2What? What Masjid did you go to? You do not have to do ANYTHING of the sort.
+11The
problem with Islam is that the quran is violent and that Islam itself
is very absolute. There is no room for change, many people who follow it
do so to extreme lengths. There is a reason it's the most hated
religion in the world, when a human subjects himself to extreme degree's
of any type of culture... it begins to centralize their views.
Unfortunately Islam is a very confrontational religion, so those views
are very violent, even if the person is passive most of the time.
People may agree or disagree but I don't see anyone complain about Buddhism even though there are so many buddists about. I judge a religion by what it teaches and Islam definitely teaches wrong morality, in my opinion...
People may agree or disagree but I don't see anyone complain about Buddhism even though there are so many buddists about. I judge a religion by what it teaches and Islam definitely teaches wrong morality, in my opinion...
[Newest]Proud to see Islam in no. 1. Islam is always worst of worsted religion ever.
More comments about Islam
2Satanism
+23Atheism
isn't technically a religion and not all atheists are insensitive jerks
to people with other religions. Speaking from experiance, me and 4 of
my atheist couldn't care less about what religion our other friends have
or what they think of us
Danielsun182
+6Um, this is satanism, not atheism...
But yeah, I'm an atheist, I feel your pain. I just remind people that atheist are literally 9 times less likely to go to jail than catholics, you can do the research for yourself if you want, it's true.
But yeah, I'm an atheist, I feel your pain. I just remind people that atheist are literally 9 times less likely to go to jail than catholics, you can do the research for yourself if you want, it's true.
+3The
hate for Satanism is a misconception there are two types of Satanism
the theist and the atheist though the theist side worship a non existent
entity of a non existent punishment for non existent rules from a non
existent entity I don't think it is fair to configure atheist Satanists
also the whole part of atheists being jerks who are insensitive to
religious people that is not the norm it is the exception but religious
people being insensitive to atheists is very common and I see it all the
time
+2There's
only so many times I can explain this before my brain haemorrhages and I
die. Satanism is not "Evil" despite the name. We are essentially
humanists and philosophers. We worship the Self. We believe in self
reliance, confidence, and individuality, to name a few traits. "Satan"
is a metaphor for Human Nature. Those of us that do worship him as a
deity, don't even worship his incarnation in Christianity. They are
polytheistic, and follow the old gods.
I urge you all to find some of Anton LaVey's works, or even a Wikipedia page on the topic. We are no more dangerous than any other religion. In fact, most of us practice solitary worship. We don't have huge get togethers, and we are all normal people, going about our day to day lives.
I urge you all to find some of Anton LaVey's works, or even a Wikipedia page on the topic. We are no more dangerous than any other religion. In fact, most of us practice solitary worship. We don't have huge get togethers, and we are all normal people, going about our day to day lives.
-1[Newest]Okay. What idiot would worship the worst person who ever lived on Planet Earth?
More comments about Satanism
3Wahhabism
+17Most of the Muslim terrorists are Wahhabi.
+7The
evil of our days. These terrorists will kill you and your family
without a second thought. If you are not one of them, they will kill
you.
This is a good example of how insane religion can become.
This is a good example of how insane religion can become.
Non-
+14There are different type of Muslims, other Muslims are good and peaceful.
Wahhabi is bad, they try and represent Islam but they aren't Muslims.
Wahhabi is bad, they try and represent Islam but they aren't Muslims.
[Newest]Wahhabism is not a religion, why people are voting for this?
More comments about Wahhabism
4Christianity
This
religion has been around 2000 years. I couldn't take it anymore! This
religion ruined half of my life! Even they kill for middle ages and even
later years. My step dad was a Christian, and on weekends when I was a
kid, he had to make me read the boring bible instead of having fun with
others. I have to be Christian or else I get disrespected and trashed.
Oh yeah I bet 90% people didn't know about the Bible! You know what they
mentioned? Unicorns, magic, witches, and never mentioned dinosaurs! The
worst mistake is that Jesus is a regular human. But idiots a long time
ago took him as a god. I hope this religion goes away because all they
do is wanting to dominate the world!
+5Christianity,
the religion the caused the natives of all of South America, to go
extinct, killed almost all native Americans in the North, and enslaved
an entire continent. Christianity caused the enslavement and utmost
death of over 12.5 million people because of their skin color. In 1492,
Christian or die. Have you ever actually listened to the words at a
funeral? You need to eat Christ and drink his blood or you will go to an
eternal hell? Tell me again that this is not a cult.
+2Dear,
if you ever read The Holy Bible thoroughly then you will find not a
single verse which gives you right to drink human / animal blood. if a
person or tribe do so then, it is their own act. If I am wrong then show
me a single verse of Bible. When you do not read Bible then you get
such wrong ideas. Kindly join a real Protestant or catholic church to
get right information about Christianity and Bible. Thanks.
-1I don't see why you get so many dislikes for saying this, I totally agree with you!
I am 12 years old and when I was in my last Primary year every single person in my class (apart from one girl) did not believe in God. All they said was "The big bang." And I was so happy that they believed in their own choices and opinions! Unlike the other lower years, they just believed in God because their parents made up stuff about God and the children obviously fell for that. Seriously, I respect the fact that they believe in it and all but that the parents that are forcing their children to believe in Christianity and making up lies about God to make him sound even nicer is just plain mean and disrespectful towards your kid!
-Said by me, a very annoyed ...See More
I am 12 years old and when I was in my last Primary year every single person in my class (apart from one girl) did not believe in God. All they said was "The big bang." And I was so happy that they believed in their own choices and opinions! Unlike the other lower years, they just believed in God because their parents made up stuff about God and the children obviously fell for that. Seriously, I respect the fact that they believe in it and all but that the parents that are forcing their children to believe in Christianity and making up lies about God to make him sound even nicer is just plain mean and disrespectful towards your kid!
-Said by me, a very annoyed ...See More
-1Jesus actually existed. Do your research.
Parents don't force you to believe in Christianity. That's why they have Confirmation when you are old enough to choose. How do you even know they are lies? So what if the big bang did happen? Who made it happen? Science cannot answer every question. I am also a 12 year old and I actually listen instead of assuming things in religion class. I will pray for you.
More comments about Christianity
Parents don't force you to believe in Christianity. That's why they have Confirmation when you are old enough to choose. How do you even know they are lies? So what if the big bang did happen? Who made it happen? Science cannot answer every question. I am also a 12 year old and I actually listen instead of assuming things in religion class. I will pray for you.
5Hinduism
+78Hinduism is best of all religion
+63Best religion in the world!
+16Yoga
and Meditation are originated from Hinduism. Hinduism teaches how to
protect and love the mother nature and all the creatures; while most of
the religions teaches to torture, kill and eat animals.
Hinduism is not based on Hell & Heaven Superstition; but Karma & Dharma I.E. do good ; love everyone.
Hinduism is not based on Hell & Heaven Superstition; but Karma & Dharma I.E. do good ; love everyone.
[Newest]Hinduism
is not the worst at all, it is the best and oldest religion. Founder
religion of Yoga and sacred word "OM". Hinduism will always be the best
of bests.
More comments about Hinduism
6Scientology
+1I
was under the impression that religion, any religion was about having
faith and believing in something that gave you a certain sense of
security, or something to point you in the right direction. To teach
people things, or guide them, usually for nothing buy loyalty and
devotion, not charge you money for ridiculous things. I mean I don't
think their actual message is particularly dislikable, I'm not really
convinced about the things they believe, much like other religion, but I
think (and I'm not at all an expert in religion, so If I'm wrong
correct me or something) that there aren't many religions that require
money for they're services...
+12They
steal your heart, soul and for sure all your money! By far the worst in
every way and the leader David Miscavige takes the cake for breaking up
families and controlling its members. Run for the hills stay away from
this group they will steal your mojo.
+5Why
is satanism top. I'm a Christian and I have three friends who are
satanists. They are some of the nicest people you could meet. On the
other hand Scientology takes everyone's money and brainwashes all of
their followers into belief.
-1[Newest]Here's
the thing about scientology. It may be insane, but why is it so much
more crazy than Christianity? Look at at the evidence, and you will see
that it is equally stupid compared to other religions. Christianity and
Islam just happened to be the ones that every one believed.
More comments about Scientology
7Mormonism
+5Mind control starts early. It is a pay, pray and obey religion. When you realize it is all a fraud, the doctrine is still
So ingrained into your very being that it is hard to feel psychologically free. Counseling helps to untwist all the complexities involved in devoting your life to the "only one true church".
So ingrained into your very being that it is hard to feel psychologically free. Counseling helps to untwist all the complexities involved in devoting your life to the "only one true church".
-2Wow, your right this is so unlike every other religion out there.
Oh wait.
It's like every religion out there, dogmatic beliefs shoved down your throat since birth that scare you to much to question. They just look more faithful because their a minority.
Oh wait.
It's like every religion out there, dogmatic beliefs shoved down your throat since birth that scare you to much to question. They just look more faithful because their a minority.
-1Even when evidence is staring them in the face, nothing will shake their testimony of the one true church.
I don't like how you are restricted from living your life.
More comments about Mormonism
8Roman Catholicism
+4There
are more crazy religions in the world but this one has had a lot of
negative effect on human society after Christ. They have denied help to
people that requested and even suppressed it. The Crusades, and next
chance you get read the Bible to see the craziness 1.2 billion live for.
All religion is irrational but this has hurt too many people and is an
overall corrupt religion.
-5Satanism
isn't even that bad... It's a joke religion created by Anton LaVey to
parody Christianity. Satanism is a completely secular and scientific
religion, and despite the name, they don't worship anything. Especially
Satan. They merely respect him.
Also, Catholicism is the sole cause of the Dark ages. Catholicism brought about the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition, killing hundreds of thousands of people because they felt that they "Deserved" the land. They believe that God bestowed it to them. Bollocks.
(1 last thing, Atheism isn't a religion)
Also, Catholicism is the sole cause of the Dark ages. Catholicism brought about the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition, killing hundreds of thousands of people because they felt that they "Deserved" the land. They believe that God bestowed it to them. Bollocks.
(1 last thing, Atheism isn't a religion)
benfetchyharris
You
prove you don't know even a single history. Better Learn history &
then comment here. Crusades were formed to stop Caliphate & Jihad.
Do you know Egypt, Turkey where a Christian country's but due to
Caliphate rule many Christians were destroyed even today in Turkey
Christians are killed. Then Muslim's where destroying every single place
of Jesus historical places in Jerusalem in order to save these things
Crusades were formed.
Next thing we don't know what is Satanism but we know who is it's just simply the one who Rejects Jesus.
Next thing we don't know what is Satanism but we know who is it's just simply the one who Rejects Jesus.
+1The Roman Empire is still alive!
If
you payed attention in history, you would know that the Roman Catholic
Church messed up in the old times, and is way different today. Yes we're
traditional, but that's not bad.
mpgami
More comments about Roman Catholicism
9Jehovah's Witnesses
+5I got a pamphlet on my door the other day...
username34
+1Yep
its true I spent my whole life hating religión the preacher man and all
that hellfire and mambo jumbo. But one day I met some witnesses and
they wanted to teach me about the bible I was like well gotta give
everybody a chance and I gave them a chance all we do is read the bible
because it does have very good advice now that I have started to read
the bible I have become a lot smarter I treat people better and I
overall live a better life financially and spiritually because the bible
is the Word of god it has knowledge that no man can think of. We don't
push our religión we respect it. Because the bible is the truth
Actually you do push your religion onto people, your "kind" goes door to door, asking people to join them.
+4Its not a bad Religion at all
[Newest]The False Religion. The Antichrist is in Jehovah & Islam you're the pack's that bring antichrist to this world.
More comments about Jehovah's Witnesses
10Westboro Baptist
+23I can't take these people seriously. Whenever they're brought up into a discussion, I laugh internally.
First off, they're not a real church. If they're really a church because they have the word "church" in their name, then I guess Church's Chicken is a church, too! They're really a hate group led by some cantankerous old man named Fred Phelps, and his daughter, Shirley.
Second, they're real hypocrites. Remember when they tweeted that Steve Jobs was "a man who taught sin" from an iPhone? Also, the U.S. supreme Court ruled in favor of the hate group to protest funerals. So, if it weren't for the "good old" U.S. of A., they wouldn't have publicity. But guess what? "God Hates Amurica! "
Also, there's been a big movement in gay marriage recently, but during the highly public moment, all the Westboros did were heckle a ...See More
First off, they're not a real church. If they're really a church because they have the word "church" in their name, then I guess Church's Chicken is a church, too! They're really a hate group led by some cantankerous old man named Fred Phelps, and his daughter, Shirley.
Second, they're real hypocrites. Remember when they tweeted that Steve Jobs was "a man who taught sin" from an iPhone? Also, the U.S. supreme Court ruled in favor of the hate group to protest funerals. So, if it weren't for the "good old" U.S. of A., they wouldn't have publicity. But guess what? "God Hates Amurica! "
Also, there's been a big movement in gay marriage recently, but during the highly public moment, all the Westboros did were heckle a ...See More
+13The
homophobic, anti-Semitic, hypocritical, dumb, haters who protest Taylor
Swift concerts, holds up signs, and can't read, and goes against the
New Testament of the Bible, such as loving everyone, and not judging
others. Did I mention they go against the Bible, and protest Taylor
Swift concerts?
williamrozario
+4This.
The other religions are not that bad and just severely stereotyped.
This is what happens when you take a bunch of men and women who both
have permanent periods and tell them to preach about god.
+1[Newest]This
is up there with radical Islam, nation of Islam, and Scientology. Only
difference is that westboro only has like 50-70 members so less power
but they are really insane and bigoted, More so than the average
religious adherent.
More comments about Westboro Baptist
Related Lists
Get CodeAdd This List to Your Site
The Contenders
11Zionism
Nobody sees what these people do, they see what they want to -_-
+3Its not a religion. who put hit here is probably a angry Muslim. owh I used a pleonasm
12New Age
13Nation of Islam
+1This
is not only a homophobic, sexist, nonsensical system, but also one of
extreme racism. They believe that all black men are gods and all other
ethnicities are below them, with white men being the worst and being
demons. They are very anti-Jewish as well. Louis Farrakhan, much like
other race-pimps, just takes the money of his members and spreads hate
among them and widens the racial divide and makes race relations move
backwards. They also have really weird beliefs centered around an
invisible mothership in the sky that contains their first few prophets.
The theology itself, when not looking at the racism, is entertaining
much like any other religion. They preach that a black scientist, Yacub,
created white people to destroy the black man and create war and hate,
and now in the recent times it is their time to rise up to God status ...See More
-2Anything to do with Islam should be on top of the pile.
Cowards.
If this religion is so good, why force people, kids etc, (with death) to join.
All religion like this should be banned...
Cowards.
If this religion is so good, why force people, kids etc, (with death) to join.
All religion like this should be banned...
-4All religious "like" this should be banned, so most religions then. Especially Christianity!
14Shiite Islam
+8The worst ever... I'm an ex-Muslim now
+3Use to be an Muslim myself and agree that it's a violent hateful religion.
+3They are a bunch of sexist DOGS!
More comments about Shiite Islam
15Buddhism
+24There is no dark side to this religion. It's truly a beautiful practice and the world needs more of it.
+20It is the best of the world.
There is really no best or worst religion. That said, Buddhism is the best. No question
+5I
don't want to be a Buddhist, but I do agree that it is a very peaceful
religion that should be more worldwide and others should be more open to
it.
username34
[Newest]Buddhism is the right path to follow
More comments about Buddhism
16Branch Davidians
Oh my god, it is better than Islam I say
17Moonism
+1A
weird, creepy cult centered around a leader that believa himself to be a
mix of Jesus and other prophets rolled into one. So yeah he is
basically rolling in cash and women/girls/boys at his disposal. The cult
itself is named after him; Reverend Sun Myung Moon
18Yezidism
+1I will be you know nothing about Yezidism.
19Judaism
+2I'll
have you know that we say that jesus is not a profit or whatever. He's
simply a magical Jew ;) plus we don't destroy the planet, that's the
republicans, whole different animal. Another thing, (I'm sorry, I have
to go soon. I have no time for ignorance at this level from others) Jews
just so happen to own and control most of the worlds banks. We don't
run people dry and bankrupt just because we can, that's the Scientology
members. But be careful what you say, a scary Jew might come through
your window at night and snort you with his bulbous nose
username34
-1What
about about this sect which is the most inhuman and according to bible
they crusified the Christ and in present world are doing open genocide
so should be considered the worst possible religion in the wold from
ages as they left no one unharmed from profits to common man including
children's
-8Destroying
the planet. planned mass integration to destroy Christian countries.
Bankers that are controlling the world keeping interest low so house
prices rise so you will borrow more money. Exploiting every single
person that has contact with them they hate Christians
More comments about Judaism
20Shinto
+8Its one of the peaceful religion in the world..
+2I do not like this list. Really offensive
James_will_rule
Sweet Japans' religion or beliefs...
[Newest]What's wrong with Shinto?
More comments about Shinto
21Protestantism
This
religion is blasphemous and false. Back when England was A catholic
country. Henry the 8th did not want to be part of Catholicism. He wanted
to have loads of wives. In the Catholic religion when you get married
it is for life, until your partner dies "till death due us part". Then
you can re marry, So Henry kept murdering his wives when he got bored so
he could have another one. From this He created Protestantism. He took
the Catholic bible, chose the bits he liked of it and the bits he didn't
like of it. Then made Protestantism and the Church Of England. Allowing
divorces, allowing vicars to get married, Instead of swearing
allegiance to The Pope you must swear allegiance to The Royal family, He
loosened up the word of God all together and altered it to suite his
life style. There for it is NOT the word of GOD. Henry the 8th was not
Jesus, He ...See More
22Jesuit
This is not a religion... It is an order in Roman Catholic Church wich is Christian...
23Sikhism
+13I think Sikhism is a good religion because it's more equal and show's the reality of life. And how to leave in a peaceful way.
+7Best religion ever. Love is all they have to share. India is blessed to have it's roots.
+2Sikhism is the worlds greatest religion because it teaches how to live a simple life and still go to heaven
+1[Newest]Scarify for the other religions and humanity, no caste
More comments about Sikhism
24Shamanism
25Wicca
+7Wicca is a good religion because they honor and respect nature, unlike many others who don't care about nature.
-4This
religion is a complete fraud. Besides, you wont find two wiccans that
believe the same thing. They all come up with different stories about
whats true and whats not. Furthermore, they encourage sex with anyone
you want, whenever you want, at any age you want, and put too much
emphasis on perfecting your body when religion is supposed to be
something that encourages improvement in your spirituality. This entire
"religion" is really messed up.
+10Your
wrong. Unless you are a wiccan or have been... You'll never fully
understand the religion. Wiccans believe in the same thing... They just
do their witchcraft differently. No problem with that. And I have never
heard of a wiccan believing that anyone can have sex at any age.. In no
book does it say that! I am no longer a wiccan, but I will not let some
idiot talk false words about a religion I kept close to heart.
More comments about Wicca
26Confucianism
-1This is not a religion idiots.
27Iglesia Ni Cristo
Thinks they will only one to go in heaven
28Zoroastrianism
+1Called
the Good Religion. Good Thoughts Goods Words Good Deeds is all that
matters. Before the spread of Islam this was the state Religion of Iran.
Being the oldest monoesthic religion you find its teachings in most
religions. For example the concept of heaven and Hell in Chritianity.
Even Islam was divided into Shia and Sunni because when the arabs forced
conversion of the Zorastrians they brought in their own concept of
Imams just like the Zorastrian Yazathas. Bahism Hinduism Jainism have
all been influenced by this religion.
29Iglesia Ni Manalo
The Only the truth Church,
30Jainism
+2Jain is always top best.. Truth
+2Jain is always top best
+2Jain is the world's best.
+1[Newest]We are the best
More comments about Jainism
31Theistic Satanism
32Rastafarianism
Many
people just assume this religion to be peaceful due to the popular
image of marijuana smoking and Bob Marley/Reggae music. A lot of people
have latched onto this religion for those reasons alone. But there are
extreme beliefs that, while not all, but a good amount follow. The true
devout believers do not all smoke marijuana. There are a lot of hipsters
with dreads here in the US that preach this nonsense and goto reggae
clubs/events and self-righteous and preachy about a religion that they
don't even fully understand as well as the overplayed music (some of
which is good but it isn't the best). When you look further into it,
there is a lot of sexism, homophobia, and even racism that lies within
this system of beliefs. Not all of them have the most extreme approach
to their religion, but some have black supremacist theories/beliefs that
are not ...See More
33Voodouism
Weird lunatic cult but not the worst of the worst. Just ignorant of science and childish, much like the others!
34Catholicisim
-4Catholicism is definitely the best religion
tohall01
35Russian Orthodox
36Jediism
-1The
whole purpose for having a religion or joining a religion, is to seek
out the Ultimate Truth. A religion that is born from pure fiction,
cannot possibly be the truth. I would have far more respect for such
people if they were to have converted to the religions which inspired
George Lucas' Jediism: Buddhism and/or Taoism.
37Bahai
+2I'm
confused. Are you saying that Judaism is a ripoff? Cause if you are,
then keep in mind that Christianity was based off of Judaism, not the
other way around. I'm not being mean or mad or anything, I'm just
telling the truth. And if it comes off as rude or something, then I'm
sorry and I didn't mean it that way. But if you're saying that
Christianity was a ripoff of Judaism, then (and I don't want this to
sound rude either) you're right.
username34
+1Judaism has not rip off any religion if any religion died it world be Christianity & Islam
-1A rip off cult, they believe is a rip off of other religions like Islam and judaism.
0 Comments
Good day precious one, We love you more than anything.