[Solved] Why infolinks integration for blogger not working


If you have signed up for infolinks and tried to integrate with blogger, then you may not see infolinks in-text ads on your blog. I tried more than two times and I finally found on Google search that, the process of integration fails due to a known  issue with blogger platform. But I finally got a solution. It worked for me, and I feel it's need to be shared on public web through blog post.
Solution:
      When you install infolinks plugin to one of your blog on blogger platform, you may not be able to complete the step due to blogger known issue.
      Instead, go to your infolinks account, and click on Integration tab.
      Now click on Universal javascript code. Now you will be shown infolinks code for universal platform., (i.e., it works on simple sites other than wordpress or blogger).
      Copy the code. Now go to blogger.com and click on your blog layout.
      Anywhere on the blog layout, add a widget. Select HTML / javascript type of widget.




      Now you will be able to see a window asking you to enter widget title and widget content. Now enter widget title as Infolinks Ads or you can leave it blank.
      In the widget content box just below the title, paste the code that you have copied in infolinks website.
      Finally click on Save button. And click on Save arrangement button.
      Wait for an hour to make the integration process complete, and once completed, you will be able to see infolinks ads on you blog.



Please mention your blog address at the comment so that I am happy to see those..

Post a Comment

0 Comments